Yoga Gave Me Superior Health
Incapacitated with a rheumatic heart condition as a youth, the author’s doctors expected him to die. However, his mother nursed him back to health and he then went on a quest for perfect health. In India he learned from yoga masters and eventually ascended to the pinnacle of health and fitness, as shown in the many photos of the author performing yogic poses. He describes the methods he used to strengthen his heart and practices for “curing” many diseases. Possibly the most comprehensive treatise and greatest book on yoga ever written, it reveals the human potential like no other. Engrossing reading for the beginner and advanced alike! No yogi should miss it!
While in a yoga intensive in India, the author wrote:
“Never have I known such deep and abiding joy, such thrills of ecstasy, such a richness of living, as filled me then. I was conscious of every minute aspect of life. My body seemed to be glowing in harmony with all Nature. I had a sense of awareness far beyond anything I can describe. There seemed to be no one thing which set off this spark; it came from my soul’s contact With the Universal Flow of Life. My entire system vibrated to the rhythm of Nature.”
Order it now and in one minute you’ll be sent an e-mail with the download link. Check your spam folder if you do not see it at first.
1. HOW MY INTEREST IN YOGA BEGAN
2. SOME PRELIMINARIES
3. I MAKE A START
4. I GO TO INDIA, THE HOME OF THE YOGA
5. THE MEANING OF YOGA
6. SOME RULES FOR THE YOGIC DISCIPLE
7. “MORE IN HEAVEN AND EARTH…”
8. APPRENTICESHIP OF THE MIND
10. SIGHTS AND EXPERIENCES IN INDIA
11. MORE ABOUT THE SCIENCE OF BREATH
12. IMPORTANCE OF PRANAYAMA
13. EXERCISES TO CURE DISEASES AND TO EXTEND YOUTH
14. CONTRASTS IN INDIA
15. IMPORTANT POSTURES IN YOGA (WITH PHOTOS)
16. STANDING ON ONE’S HEAD, ETC.
17. ABOUT MUDRAS
18. MYSTIC AND ETERNAL ASPECTS OF YOGA
20. MY FINAL INITIATION